In 2013, the Company intends to pay an annual dividend of $0.16 per common share (payable quarterly) with the initial dividend having been paid on April 18, 2013. The dividend distributions for the remainder of 2013 are expected to be payable as follows, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors:
Record Date Dividend Payment Date Dividend (per common share) July 15, 2013 July 29, 2013 $0.04 October 11, 2013 October 29, 2013 $0.04 January 14, 2014 January 29, 2014 $0.04
Beginning in 2014, the quarterly dividend will be linked to operating cash flow (1) ("OCF"), whereby the Company intends to pay out 20% of the OCF generated in the preceding quarter, divided by the Company's outstanding common shares at the time the dividend is approved. Dividend payments corresponding to the 2014 quarterly financial results are expected to be paid, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors, within three to four weeks following the release of the Company's financial statements. Additional information on the Company's dividend program is available on the Company's website at http://www.auricogold.com/dividends.
This press release is not an offer or a solicitation of an offer of shares in the United States. A registration statement relating to the dividend reinvestment plan has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the prospectus included in the registration statement may be obtained under the Company's profile on the Securities and Exchange Commission website at http://www.sec.gov.
(1) As reported in the Company's financial statements.About AuRico Gold AuRico Gold is a leading Canadian gold producer with mines and projects in North America that have solid production growth and exploration potential. The Company is focused on its core operations including the Young- Davidson gold mine in northern Ontario and the El Chanate mine in Sonora State, Mexico and its project pipeline also includes advanced development opportunities in Canada and Mexico. AuRico Gold's head office is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Cautionary Statement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts