- Common shares issued under the dividend reinvestment plan from the treasury of the Company may be issued at a discount not to exceed 5% from the average market price of the common shares over the five day period preceding the relevant dividend payment date as further described in the dividend reinvestment plan. The current discount has been set at 5% and shall apply until further notice by press release;
- Brokerage commissions and administrative costs for the common shares issued under the dividend reinvestment plan will be borne by the Company and not the registered shareholder, however beneficial shareholders may incur fees in respect of services provided by their nominee; and
- Common shares distributed under the dividend reinvestment plan will, at the option of the Company, be purchased by the plan agent from the treasury of the Company or in the open market on the New York Stock Exchange, or a combination of both.
AuRico Gold Announces Dividend Reinvestment Plan And Dividend Payment Schedule
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.