CLEVELAND, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- When children think of their dads the words silly, playful and loving often come to mind. Father's Day is the perfect time to show and tell these important men how their fun personalities, warmth and generosity are appreciated. This year, consumers can turn to the greeting card aisle to showcase the pride they have for their fathers with both a meaningful message and surprising entertainment. To kick start every dad's day, American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) is unveiling its newest invention, Party Starters™, a humorous and heartfelt card line to celebrate dad—that reads with love and entertains with music, and a performing googly-eyed character.
Let the fun begin and get your party started with Party Starters! Each card in this laugh-out-loud collection features a small googly-eyed icon peeking out from inside the card. Opening the card causes the googly-eyed object to spring to life and deliver a funny original song. With music, motion, hilarious copy, and bold, bright illustration - Party Starters is a great way to jumpstart your next big day.
"Consumers love finding a way to give back to dad and express their feelings in the same way he does—with laughs," said Carol Miller, vice president, corporate innovation at American Greetings. "Party Starters offers fathers the chance to be treated to a funny musical performance that puts a smile on his face and warms his heart."
As the industry leader in greeting card inventions, American Greetings has introduced more than 100 new greeting card formats under the Inventions brand, offering the ultimate selection of exciting, new-to-the world ways to celebrate birthdays and other happy occasions. Incorporating brand-new twists on technology in cards with carefully written copy and celebratory artwork, the combined effect is the perfect selection of greeting cards that are sure to surprise and delight any recipient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV