WATERLOO, Ontario, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today unveiled OpenText Web Experience Management (WEM), an innovative solution to help organizations exceed their customers' online expectations by providing a targeted, responsive experience across omni-channel touch points, multiple languages and devices with varied capabilities and form-factors.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/61775-opentext-web-experience-management-engage-your-web-traffic
"Organizations are demanding new and agile solutions to help them differentiate their market presence from competitors by further personalizing and improving the overall customer experience on their websites. Success is measured by the ability to strengthen positive relationships with customers before, during and after the interaction," said OpenText President and CEO, Mark J. Barrenechea. "OpenText Web Experience Management answers these needs by providing a compelling, intuitive and enjoyable interface that helps marketers create and manage their web sites for maximum retention, broadened brand awareness, and improved customer experience for increased revenue potential."Architected for the global enterprise and designed for business users, OpenText WEM transforms everyday online transactions into actionable, strategic insight. Supporting popular enterprise information platforms, languages and devices, OpenText WEM is the platform of choice for the ubiquitous management of content across all organizational boundaries. Tightly integrated with other solutions, such as OpenText Media Management and Customer Communications Management (CCM), OpenText WEM provides corporate marketers with a powerful and trusted, high-performance enterprise platform. "OpenText has been listening to the needs of marketing and is now launching a powerfully redesigned CEM solution that can help businesses improve their web experiences significantly," stated Scott Liewehr, president and principal analyst, Digital Clarity Group. "The new version of OpenText WEM is clearly not the Vignette of long ago. OpenText's offering now includes some of the most advanced DAM functionality as well as many of the other pieces of scalable technology required to enable even the largest enterprises in their quest to improve their web experience for improved customer satisfaction and retention." The latest version of OpenText WEM delivers potent, new features to help maximize the online presence of today's global businesses. These include:
- Support for Responsive Design – OpenText WEM is built with an intuitive design interface based on HTML5 that encourages business users to create a web presence that draws on images, video, text and documents following the principles of responsive design to help deliver the most optimized, non-disruptive experience possible on any platform or device. The simple and inviting user interface gives both experienced and non-technical marketers drag and drop in-line editing capabilities with previews to see the website in context as it is seen by visitors using any type of device.
- Highly Compelling Experiences – OpenText WEM can deliver targeted, personalized, relevant and rich media dynamically to audiences and systems on-demand. A flexible segmentation and targeting rules engine also helps marketers to incorporate capabilities from social media or integrated applications to deliver a recognizable experience for the end user. With the latest user preference for video and rich media-based information sharing, WEM integrates the market's leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, OpenText Media Management, to further improve the site visitor's experience.
- Omni-Channel Touch Points
- WEM supports integration with many popular social networking sites, such as Facebook ®, Twitter ® and LinkedIn, and provides in-context viewing prior to publishing.
- Redesigned multi-lingual content flagging makes it easier for global organizations to manage the creation to publication process within a single system.
- Gathering analytics and marketing metrics is made easier, as web pages generated for all formats are delivered from a single system - OpenText WEM.
- Visit: www.opentext.com/experiencewem
- Hear OpenText Senior VP Engineering, Muhi Majzoub, describe the importance of WEM for marketers: www.opentext.com/WEM
- View the latest OpenText WEM SlideShare presentation
- See demo videos on how OpenText WEM can help boost your customer experience
- Check out the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext, LinkedIn ( www.linkedin.com/company/OpenText) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/opentext)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV