NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Casey's General Stores (CASY) was initiated with a buy rating at Benchmark. Top-line growth and operating margin potential, said Benchmark. Price target is $73.
ING U.S. (VOYA) was initiated with a hold rating at Deutsche Bank and $31 price target. Given recent stock appreciation, the attractive business mix and turnaround are priced in, Deutsche Bank said.
Tableau Software (DATA) was initiated with a market outperform rating at JMP Securities. $65 price target. The company has a leading position in business analytics and has one of the fastest growth rates in the industry, JMP said.Moody's (MCO) was downgraded at Benchmark to hold from buy. Price target is $71. Ratings revenue growth is up against tough comparisons and higher costs will limit EPS upside, Benchmark said.
Mad Catz (MCZ) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. NTT DoCoMo (DCM) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesCIGNA (CI) price target was raised at Deutsche Bank to $80. The PBM deal with Catamaran will deliver significant accretion by 2015, Deutsche said.
Diamond Foods (DMND) price target and estimates were raised at Jefferies. Estimates were increased to reflect better revenue and margin expectations, said Jefferies. Price target goes to $19. Edison International (EIX) estimates were reduced at Jefferies. Reflect significantly higher write-offs for the CPCU mandated cost disallowance, said Jefferies.
Navistar (NAV) estimates were reduced at Jefferies. Messy second quarter, said Jefferies. Cash balances and EBITDA appear to be bottoming, Jefferies also said. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV