ASOCS develops and licenses software-defined modems for mobile, wireless and broadband communications based on its heterogeneous Modem Processing Unit (MPU) and silicon IP, ModemX, designed to meet current and future modem requirements. ASOCS enables the highest possible capacity baseband unit for the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) as well as other wireless infrastructure cells, from small to macro and beyond. For more information, visit http://www.asocstech.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined in the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the safe harbors created therein. The forward-looking statement contained herein are not limited to information regarding ASOCS and China Mobile's collaboration, the ability to successfully develop C-RAN as currently anticipated, and China Mobile's expectation for the demand for future or new products, technologies and services.
Media Contact : Karen Quatromoni Rainier Communications on behalf of ASOCS email@example.com (O) +1-508-475-0025 x150 (M) +1-978-855-0412SOURCE ASOCS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV