JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NN, Inc. (Nasdaq: NNBR) announced that earlier today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per common share. The dividend will be paid on July 9, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 25, 2013.
"The reinstatement of a quarterly cash dividend is the product of our strong cash flow and debt retirement performance over the last three years which has significantly strengthened our balance sheet," said Mr. Rich Holder, President and Chief Executive Officer. "This provides us with the ability and the opportunity to fund key strategic organic and acquisitive growth initiatives as well as return value to our shareholders in the form of cash dividends. Subject to declaration by the Board of Directors, we plan to continue to pay quarterly dividends at a rate that provides a meaningful return to our shareholders."NN, Inc. manufactures and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis. Headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee, NN has 10 manufacturing plants in the United States, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and China. NN, Inc. had sales of US $370 million in 2012.
SOURCE NN, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV