Alon USA Energy (ALJ) ($17.43) needs to have a weekly close above its five-week modified moving average (MMA) at $17.55 to have a positive weekly chart profile. It will be important to hold its weekly value level at $17.24 to rebound to its monthly risky level at $21.15.
CVR Energy (CVI) ($57.60) peaked at $72.32 on May 28 and its weekly chart profile shifts to negative on a weekly close below its five-week MMA at $58.69. My quarterly value level is $44.97 with a weekly risky level at $64.46.
Delek US Holdings (DK) ($34.75) peaked at $41.47 on March 11 and the stock's weekly chart profile stays negative given at weekly close below its five-week MMA at $35.70. My quarterly value level is $31.15 with a weekly pivot at $35.43 and a monthly risky level at $40.35.
HollyFrontier (HFC) ($46.34) peaked at $59.20 on March 5 and the stock's weekly chart profile stays negative given at weekly close below its five-week MMA at $48.55. The 200-day SMA is $46.38 with a weekly risky level at $50.60.
Marathon Petroleum (MPC) ($82.41) peaked at $92.73 on March 25 and the stock's weekly chart profile shifts to positive given at weekly close above its five-week MMA at $81.95. My weekly value level is $78.88 with a monthly risky level at $93.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV