SAN DIEGO, June 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitek (Nasdaq:MITK) ( www.miteksystems.com ), a leading mobile imaging software solutions provider, today announced that BBVA Compass, which ranks among the top 20 largest U.S. commercial banks based on deposit market share, has joined the growing list of financial institutions that have deployed Mobile Photo Bill Pay® which includes U.S. Bank, First Financial Bank and City Bank of Texas.
Mitek's Mobile Photo Bill Pay enables consumers to easily and securely pay a bill with the snap of a smartphone or tablet camera. After a customer captures an image of a bill, Mitek's technology automatically extracts relevant information from the paper bill and auto-populates the fields required to make a mobile payment. This ground-breaking way to pay bills eliminates the need for manual data entry, a checkbook or even a computer.
Mobile Photo Bill Pay 2.0 announced last week, features ground-breaking, touch-free, automatic image capture technology, known as Mitek MiSnap™ and a host of powerful analytic and performance features. The new version will make paying bills on a mobile device even faster and easier.Mitek's Mobile Photo Bill Pay is part of a suite of solutions for financial services that includes Mobile Deposit®, Mobile Photo Balance Transfer™ and Mobile Photo Document Capture™. Mobile Deposit is currently licensed by 889 financial institutions including all of the top 10 retail banks in the US. In addition, Mitek's growing portfolio of solutions includes Mobile Photo Quoting™, which enables consumers to take photos of a driver license and an insurance card to get a real-time quote for auto insurance. This solution is used by Progressive and other leading P&C insurers. All Mitek's solutions utilize its patented enterprise-class Mobile Imaging Platform and are available on-premise or in a secure hosting environment for rapid deployment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV