SEATTLE, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Onvia, Inc. ( www.onvia.com ; Nasdaq: ONVI), a leading provider of comprehensive government-business market intelligence, announced its Vice President of Product, Jagan Nemani has published a new book on how smart companies that focus on customer experience can disrupt markets with leading edge innovation: Shift: Innovation That Disrupts Markets, Topples Giants, and Makes You #1
Nemani was hired by Onvia this year to lead its product management team. He has more than 14 years of experience encompassing product, process and business model innovations. His new book takes a revolutionary approach to innovation that builds on delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Unlike other publications that cover the value of customer experience, Nemani's book is unique in pointing out companies that shift the market and focus on innovation around a unique set of customer experiences win in the marketplace The book has many examples of companies, like Netflix, that have managed to topple giant incumbents and win against all odds, by using innovation to deliver the right customer experience. Their success, he points out is due to a laser focus on only a few key factors to drive innovation and the development of solutions that lead to better customer satisfaction.
"So many companies focus on a reactive response to customers. They try to set up good service departments to respond to complaints. This reactionary approach is expensive and does not take advantage of what customers are really looking for. Companies get in a fix-it mode instead of innovating. By focusing on the customer experience, companies can get ahead of the curve and develop innovative solutions that meet customer needs. They can deliver best-in-class customer experience on previously unmet needs to delight customers, and win their loyalty." said Nemani.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV