OTTAWA, June 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of cloud and premises-based unified communications software solutions, has introduced a new product naming architecture based on the straightforward language customers use to identify and discuss solutions. The new architecture takes a customer-driven approach designed to align with customer needs and buying behavior.
"Customers don't speak R&D and they don't like confusing alphabet soup acronyms. Using simple terms and plain English, they are able to describe their business needs clearly. Taking inspiration from that, we are simplifying our product naming to help customers quickly understand our fit and value to their business," said Martyn Etherington, CMO for Mitel.
The new product naming architecture puts an emphasis on Mitel's three core solution areas with distinct product segments, which include:
- MiCollab brings together Mitel's Unified Communications and Collaborations offering, including products previously called the UCA, MCA and NuPoint.
- MiVoice organizes voice platforms and phones including MCD, 5000 CP, Mitel 5300 IP Phones and 8500 Digital Phones.
- MiContactCenter comprises Mitel's contact center technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV