Here's a one-year price chart of ATW and ESV. It paints a picture of good upside potential for the shares' prices. Not surprisingly, the two companies have such similar businesses that the stocks appear to move in tandem.
With ATW an investor has an investment with a consensus one-year analysts' target price of over $60 a share. Plus, there's the realistic chance that it may be bought and taken over by an ambitious larger company.
If you're also looking for some income as well as growth potential, consider ESV, too. Like ATW, ESV is expected to have a good year ahead when it comes to sales growth and improving EPS results.By the way, the analyst community is anticipating ATW's current quarter EPS to increase by almost 70% and is calling for revenue growth of more than 50%. We aren't the only investors who know this, and that's why I don't expect ATW (or ESV for that matter) to remain at current price levels much longer. At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @m8a2r1 This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV