Keryx shares popped when the results from the Zerenex study in kidney dialysis patients were announced in January. Since then, the stock has traded mostly sideways on concerns about Keryx's ability to partner Zerenex and secure enough patent protection and market exclusivity to make the drug commercially viable.
Will these five stocks maintain their performance through the remainder of 2013? It's impossible to predict, obviously, but it's interesting to note that Clovis, Acadia and MannKind weren't Top 5 stock performers for the year at the end of the first quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV