RICHMOND, Va., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Capital Markets has hired Michael H. Riskind as head of Institutional Sales and Trading for its Equity Capital Markets group.
Riskind comes to BB&T Capital Markets from KeyBanc Capital Markets, where he served as head of Institutional Equity Sales from 2007-2012. Prior to that, he served as a producing manager and head of New York Institutional Sales and Sales Trading from 2004-2007. Before joining KeyBanc, Riskind covered institutional clients in New York and Canada for UBS. Prior to his career in the securities business, he held various sales management positions in the steel industry.
Riskind earned his bachelor's degree in government and international relations from Cornell University and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
About BB&T Capital MarketsBB&T Capital Markets provides a full-spectrum of capital and advisory solutions including research, sales and trading, equity and debt underwriting, M&A advisory and corporate banking. More information about BB&T Capital Markets is available at www.BBTCapitalMarkets.com.About BB&TBB&T (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $181 billion in assets and market capitalization of $22.0 billion, as of March 31, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,842 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com. SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV