The stairway, meant to draw people into the welcoming open bank space, as well as connect the bank with the upper level, is representative of City National Bank's trademarked ladder logo and slogan "The way up." For more information on the new branch at 6 th and 44 th, click here: https://www.cnb.com/nybank .
"We are pleased that more New Yorkers will be able to experience City National's unique, award-winning culture of client service," said Kevin Dunigan, executive vice president and Core Banking division manager.
Martha Henderson, City National's head of Entertainment and regional executive for New York added, "As the premier private and business bank in the communities we serve, we are well-known in the West and now, increasingly in New York as well."
City National's Sixth Avenue management colleagues include:
- Richard McCune: With more than 20 years of experience at City National, McCune is senior vice president and Entertainment team manager for City National Bank's New York office. He oversees a staff of 25 colleagues who deliver complete financial solutions to entertainment clients, including those in media, film, theater and music, as well as entertainment law firms, business managers and accountants. He joined City National as a senior relationship manager with its Entertainment Division in 1993, specializing in film and television production lending. McCune moved to the New York office in 2005.
- Joe Sedillo: A veteran City National banker, Sedillo is a senior vice president and the branch manager for the 6 th and 44 th office. Working closely with an outstanding team of experts and trusted advisors, he helps deliver the bank's full range of financial solutions, including business deposit accounts, treasury services, commercial lending, lines of credit, term loans and real estate, SBA lending, trade finance and international banking. Sedillo joined City National in April of 2000, as manager for City National's San Francisco main branch.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV