2. As of noon trading, Credit Suisse Group ( CS) is down $0.17 (-0.6%) to $29.02 on light volume Thus far, 470,464 shares of Credit Suisse Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.66-$29.18 after having opened the day at $29.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.19. Credit Suisse Group AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services to private, corporate, institutional, and government clients, as well as high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Credit Suisse Group has a market cap of $38.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Credit Suisse Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Credit Suisse Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Credit Suisse Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts