2. As of noon trading, Entergy ( ETR) is up $1.52 (2.23) to $69.71 on average volume Thus far, 948,287 shares of Entergy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.75-$69.88 after having opened the day at $69.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.19. Entergy Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the electric power production and retail electric distribution operations in the United States. The company generates electricity through various sources, such as gas/oil, nuclear, coal, and hydro power. Entergy has a market cap of $12.1 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Entergy a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Entergy as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Entergy Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts