4. As of noon trading, Atlas Energy ( ATLS) is up $3.75 (7.81) to $51.75 on heavy volume Thus far, 352,662 shares of Atlas Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 285,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.36-$51.92 after having opened the day at $49.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.00. Atlas Energy, L.P. engages in the development and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in basins across the United States. It also sponsors and manages tax-advantaged natural gas and oil investment partnerships. Atlas Energy has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 38.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Atlas Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Atlas Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Atlas Energy Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts