4. As of noon trading, CVS Caremark ( CVS) is up $0.34 (0.58) to $58.83 on average volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.50-$59.29 after having opened the day at $58.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.49. CVS Caremark Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated pharmacy health care services in the United States. CVS Caremark has a market cap of $70.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate CVS Caremark a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CVS Caremark as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts