3 Industrial Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) is up $1.64 (3.63) to $46.87 on average volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.57-$47.36 after having opened the day at $45.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.23. 3D Systems Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets 3D printers, print materials, on-demand custom parts services, and 3D authoring solutions for professionals and consumers. 3D Systems Corporation has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 101.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate 3D Systems Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates 3D Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial industry could consider SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ( DIA) while those bearish on the industrial industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Industrials ( SIJ). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts