3 Industrial Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Stratasys ( SSYS) is up $3.98 (5.07) to $82.46 on heavy volume Thus far, 553,485 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 678,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.31-$83.00 after having opened the day at $80.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.48. Stratasys Ltd. provides additive manufacturing (AM) solutions for the creation of parts used in the processes of designing and manufacturing products and for the direct manufacture of end parts. Stratasys has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 137.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Stratasys a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Stratasys as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Stratasys Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts