4. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is up $0.46 (0.64) to $72.18 on average volume Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.84-$73.56 after having opened the day at $71.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.72. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $32.0 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 49.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Prudential Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts