3. As of noon trading, Fifth Third Bancorp ( FITB) is up $0.22 (1.19) to $18.64 on average volume Thus far, 3.8 million shares of Fifth Third Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.42-$18.69 after having opened the day at $18.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.42. Fifth Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third Bancorp has a market cap of $15.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Fifth Third Bancorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fifth Third Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Fifth Third Bancorp Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts