Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:45 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday.
Tableau Software (DATA) has had ratings initiated by a number of analysts. Cramer said the stock has been red-hot this year but to be careful after the large stock move. DATA dropped 8.7% to $53.05.
Jeffries initiated Restoration Hardware (RH) with a buy ahead of the company's quarterly earnings report Thursday. "Do you really know what the quarter is?" Cramer asked. However, he noted the company has been doing really well. RH rose 1% to $56.36.Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) acquired the rights to develop a new drug and has investors very excited over its prospects, Cramer said. It was a "real hot stock" that had cooled dramatically because of worries over generic competition, he said. Now, people are excited again, he said. QCOR jumped 14.7% to $42.11. Watch Qualcomm (QCOM), Cramer said. "Other people are saying these guys are really in the sweet spot on the slowdown in cellphones." QCOM fell nearly 1% to $61.66. Pandora Media (P) is in the green despite Apple's (AAPL) new iRadio. "Pandora is a very clever company. Its stock's up. I thought Apple took aim at them. Obviously [Apple] didn't kill the king, they shot him," he concluded. P closed at $15.35, down 1%. There's "no joya in VOYA," Cramer said of ING U.S. (VOYA), which was initiated by a slew of firms at neutral. "It's interesting, no one seems excited by that deal at all," he added. VOYA was 3.8% lower at $27.32 Tuesday. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV