PLEASANTON, Calif., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thoratec Corporation (NASDAQ: THOR), a world leader in device-based mechanical circulatory support therapies to save, support and restore failing hearts, said today it will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences.
On Thursday, June 13, the company will participate in the Goldman Sachs 34 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference. Taylor C. Harris, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide an update on the company, beginning at 8:40 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time ( 11:40 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time). A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's website at http://www.thoratec.com.
On Wednesday, June 19, Thoratec will participate in the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference. The presentation by Taylor C. Harris, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will begin at 9:30 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time ( 6:30 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time). A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's website at http://www.thoratec.com.
Thoratec is a world leader in therapies to address advanced-stage heart failure. The company's products include the HeartMate® LVAS (Left Ventricular Assist System) and Thoratec® VAD (Ventricular Assist Device) with more than 20,000 devices implanted in patients suffering from heart failure. Thoratec also manufactures and distributes the CentriMag® and PediMag®/PediVAS® product lines. Thoratec is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.thoratec.com.Thoratec, the Thoratec logo, HeartMate and HeartMate II are registered trademarks of Thoratec Corporation and IVAD is a trademark of Thoratec Corporation. CentriMag and PediMag are registered trademarks of Thoratec LLC, and PediVAS is a registered trademark of Thoratec Switzerland GmbH.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV