Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) shares currently have a dividend yield of 10.60%. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides investment advisory services for its clients. It invests in equity markets across the world. The firm makes its investments in alternative markets across the world. The average volume for Och-Ziff Capital Management Group has been 1,282,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 12.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Och-Ziff Capital Management Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OZM's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 91.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 119.54% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 46.18% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1922.49% to $581.25 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MGMT LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -335.21%.
- The gross profit margin for OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MGMT LP is rather high; currently it is at 66.40%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.64% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Och-Ziff Capital Management Group Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts