CA Technologies ( CA) is another firm that's banking big on IT spending increases. CA develops software and provides IT services to enterprise customers across the world. The firm's bread and butter comes from helping customers put their supremely costly mainframe computers to work -- the huge costs involved with mainframe computing help make CA's fees look bargain-priced as a result. Years ago, CA was primarily a hardware outfitter, but the firm made the well-timed shift to focusing on software for high-end enterprise installations.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV