The solutions come pre-integrated with Platform Computing workload management software, IBM Flex System or IBM System x servers, IBM System Storage and industry leading applications. As a result, entry-level and midrange clients can more easily deploy and manage high-performance clusters, grids, and remote 3D visualization clouds.
PureFlex, Cloud, and Big Data
As part of today's announcement, IBM is adding new solutions for cloud, mobile, social and analytics that will build on the strong global momentum of PureSystems. Since its introduction a year ago, more than 4,000 PureSystems have shipped to organizations in more than 90 countries, with wide adoption in key growth markets and by Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who are building cloud datacenters with PureFlex at their core.
The new offerings include:
- IBM PureFlex Solution for Cloud Backup and Recovery - This new solution incorporates specialized patterns based on Tivoli Storage Manager, Microsoft Hyper-V and the SAP Business Suite to help clients reduce the security risks they often face when deploying cloud solutions. In the event of a site disaster, data can be restored to operating status in minutes and most applications will be able to recover to operation in minutes ;
- The IBM Mobile Application Platform Pattern - A mobile solution based on IBM Worklight server on PureSystems for both Power and x86 that can accelerate client access to millions of mobile users by allowing new mobile solutions to be deployed in as little as 30-40 minutes;
- IBM Connections Pattern that will allow clients to deploy their social business platform on IBM PureSystems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts