LEXINGTON, Mass., June 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN) invites investors and the general public to its Annual Shareholders' Meeting at 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. The meeting will be held at the company's headquarters located at 3 Forbes Road, Lexington, MA 02421. Registration for attendees starts at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live webcast will be accessible from the company's website at www.agenusbio.com/webcast/ and will be archived and available for replay approximately two hours after the meeting.
Agenus Inc. is a biotechnology company working to develop treatments for cancers and infectious diseases. The company is focused on immunotherapeutic products based on strong platform technologies with multiple product candidates advancing through the clinic, including several product candidates that have advanced into late-stage clinical trials through corporate partners. Between Agenus and its partners, 21 programs are in clinical development. For more information, please visit www.agenusbio.com .
CONTACT: Media and Investor Contact: Jonae R. Barnes Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Communications email@example.com 781-674-4538 Office 617-818-2985 Cell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV