DALLAS, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, June 10, is National Iced Tea Day, but the party for cold tea-lovers lasts through Saturday, June 15. For the next 6 days, guests can celebrate with free Snapple Iced Tea offers at participating 7-Eleven ® stores while supplies last.
Each day, a mobile coupon for a free 16-ounce bottle of Snapple Iced Tea will appear on 7-Eleven's smartphone app. The three featured flavors include Snapple Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea, Lemon and Peach Iced Teas, although each mobile coupon is valid on any 16-ounce Snapple product."If a free bottle of icy cold Snapple Iced Tea is the perfect way to celebrate National Iced Tea Day, then why not extend the fun and flavor and make it National Iced Tea Week," said Nancy Smith, 7-Eleven's marketing vice president. "That way, tea-lovers can get up to six free bottles of Snapple Iced Tea during our exclusive offers this week. It's just one of the ways 7-Eleven is making this summer '#Awesummer.'" 7-Eleven's National Iced Tea Week is part of the retailer's #Awesummer campaign that includes special offers and fun events throughout the summer. To receive the free, daily coupons, smartphone users can text "TEA" to 711711 and download the 7-Eleven app from Apple's App Store or Google Play. For those who already have the 7-Eleven app, the coupons will be uploaded automatically each day. The coupons can then be downloaded and redeemed at participating 7-Eleven stores. Once downloaded for redemption at a 7-Eleven store, the coupon is valid for 15 minutes before expiring. Each coupon is available for redemption between 12 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. on the day it is uploaded. "Coffee may be America's favorite drink when the weather is cold, but iced tea wins Americans' hearts during the summer," Smith said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV