CLEARWATER, Fla., June 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced its exclusive HP Advanced Customer Experience Solution (ACES) configuration portal, designed to enable partners to proactively manage requests, track service levels and turnaround times. HP ACES includes real-time progress reporting on all HP enterprise servers, storage, and networking configurations—all in a single, easy to use portal. A leading innovative portal, HP ACES streamlines the solution sales process from start to finish, making Tech Data resellers more effective, efficient, and profitable.
"The new exclusive HP ACES tool is an industry-leading service experience for our customers, providing them with a competitive edge because of the faster turnaround time on ordering and tracking capabilities—on both our side and theirs," said Sheri Hedlund, vice president of Product Marketing, HP Solutions Group at Tech Data. "ACES is an all-encompassing solution that delivers a concept-to-completion enterprise value offering all in one place for our HP channel partners. Through ACES, our solution providers can expect improved communications from start to finish and better access to business intelligence to convert more quotes to sales without any incremental investment."
ACES, Tech Data's exclusive HP configuration portal, enables resellers to effectively submit, manage, and report on all configuration requests submitted to Tech Data via a customized web portal. Beta-tested and approved, ACES offers solution providers a simplified quote and ordering process, including full visibility and complete transparency in all aspects of configuration.Benefits of HP ACES for solution providers:
- Swift and precise configuration and pricing done in one location
- Real-time tracking capabilities
- Active and automatic communication of quote and sales updates
- Proactive notifications and alerts on expiring bids or missing information
- Log of active, pending and closed quotes
- Protects confidential information
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts