CANTON, Mass., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is offering two creative ice cream cakes to honor dad this Father's Day. Available now at participating Baskin-Robbins' locations nationwide, guests can show dad how much he's appreciated by customizing an ice cream cake with his favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination and adding a personalized message.
Cakes available for the June 16 th holiday include:
- Tool Box Cake: For the dad who is a handyman, this delicious cake features decorative chocolate tools and blue icing and can be personalized with a special Father's Day message.
- Dad's Shirt Cake: Celebrate dad in style with a fanciful cake that is dressed as a casual polo shirt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV