NEW YORK, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MTV Iggy, MTV's global music brand, and Intel Corporation today announced that they are teaming up again to create " The Music Experiment 2.0," an interactive, multi-platform music series connecting passionate fans with their favorite emerging artists. After the success of last year's award-winning launch, " The Music Experiment" returns with new social gaming challenges that allow fans to access secret shows in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles and Nashville.
The Australian band Empire of the Sun will kick off the series on Thursday, June 20, in New York, following the June 18 release of its new album Ice On The Dune, the follow-up to 2008's Walking On A Dream, which has sold more than a million copies worldwide. Ice On The Dune can be pre-ordered here. Each "Music Experiment" show will be immersive, themed and set in elaborate and unusual secret venues with fans arriving in costume. "The Music Experiment" will continue to grant show tickets to fans who engage with the music series through social media and embrace the festive-show themes.
"Last year's success using breakthrough technology to provide an unforgettable music experience made continuing with MTV Iggy an easy choice," said CJ Bruno, Intel vice president, Americas GM. "The Intel-inspired UltrabookTM is once again the technology headliner of the campaign. You'll see it featured on line, in television, in social and at every event." Timing of the campaign also factored in Intel's marketing decision to continue, according to Bruno. "The second season of 'The Music Experiment' will feature the recently announced Intel-inspired 2-in-1 compute devices in a music-rich experience," he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV