"It's always a risk for a company of our size to move all of our operations to a new software, particularly given the burden of implementation and training. However, Cimatron China provided an outstanding level of support during the process, with onsite training and technical assistance, as well as a willingness to work closely with us at all stages to ensure that the transition was as smooth as possible."
The deployment of CimatronE has provided Ju Teng with results such as the following:
- As a single solution for both design and NC programming, CimatronE has eliminated the need for d ata translation between the CAD and NC departments. No data is lost and programmers no longer need to fix design errors, leading to major time savings and drastically reducing the number of mistakes.
- CimatronE files can contain p roduct manufacturing information, further improving collaboration between departments.
- CimatronE's concurrent engineering capabilities mean that two or more designers can work on the same mold on different sub-assemblies, or one designer can work on the parting while the other works on the mold design. NC programming can begin while a mold is still being designed.
- As a 3D software with dedicated mold design tools, a rich set of analysis tools , and simulation, CimatronE has enabled the design and manufacturing of molds of the highest quality.
- The CimatronE ECO application has greatly improved Ju Teng's ability to manage the many ECOs it receives from customers.
- A hybrid solid surface environment for mending and parting has also helped to speed up the design process and ensured optimal quality.
"Our move to CimatronE was the best business decision we have ever made," said Mr Luorongde.
About CimatronWith 30 years of experience and more than 40,000 installations worldwide, Cimatron is a leading provider of integrated, CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. Cimatron is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles and ultimately shorten product delivery time.