GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced the successful deployment of 400 seats of its integrated CAD/CAM solution CimatronE at the Ju Teng Group, which is one of the world's largest mold makers, claiming a third of the global market for notebook casings.
"Our adoption of CimatronE for our mold design, electrode and NC programming has enabled us to reduce costs and double our work capacity while maintaining our existing staff levels, and we can now provide our customers better quality molds delivered much more quickly," said Mr Luorongde, Vice President of the Ju Teng Group.
Ju Teng International Holdings is one of the world's largest producers of casings for electronic goods, claiming over 30% of the international market for the manufacture of notebook casings. With factories across mainland China and Taiwan, its tier-one customers include Acer, Asus, Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony and Toshiba.Ju Teng began working with CimatronE in 2004 for electrode design and NC programming. Following a company-wide review, in 2010 Ju Teng decided to shift its mold design operations to CimatronE, and today the company hosts over 400 seats of the software. "The benefits of shifting over our entire design and production to CimatronE were obvious," said Mr Luorongde. "CimatronE offered strong capabilities for our mold making needs and allowed all of our CAD and CAM processes to be performed with the one software. Working in a 3D environment and using CimatronE's analysis tools, our staff has been able to accurately design molds for production, practically eliminating the need for trial-and-error on the shop floor. We've even been able to close one of our departments that was responsible for repairing mistakes in machined molds."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV