- On-demand Marketing: Thursday June 13 at 2:30 p.m. Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President of Lionbridge Paula Shannon will host this panel on on-demand marketing, a business model that is changing the future of the localization industry. The panel will focus on:
- How the quest for optimized search positioning is shaping the future of localization
- The growth of global advocacy through multilingual reviews
- The need for brand engagement strategies
- How to manage virtual publishing channels
- Current Developments in Global SEO: Friday, June 14 at 9 a.m. Roberto Sastre, vice president of Lionbridge, will participate in this panel for those looking to develop or improve upon global strategies for their business. This panel will focus on creating multilingual websites with effective international SEO to help companies ensure they are able to engage all Internet users, regardless of language.
- Why This Shouldn't Be a One-way Street: Friday, June 14 at 2 p.m. Geoff Culbert, senior director at Lionbridge, will participate in this panel focused on the client / vendor relationship. This panel discussion will focus on how to turn these relationships into true partnerships, and will explore the benefits for doing so for both client and vendor.
Lionbridge Presents On-Demand Global Marketing And Global Search Strategies At Localization World 2013 In London
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts