WALTHAM, Mass., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:LIOX), today announced that the Company is presenting at Localization World Conference & Exhibition, the conference for global business strategy, June 12-14 at the Novotel London West Hotel. At the conference, Lionbridge will host a panel discussion, "On Demand Marketing" and will participate in two panels, "Current Developments in Global SEO" and "Why This Shouldn't Be a One-way Street." Lionbridge is also a Silver sponsor of the conference and can be found as an exhibitor at stand 11.
The three Lionbridge sessions at Localization World London include:
- On-demand Marketing: Thursday June 13 at 2:30 p.m. Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President of Lionbridge Paula Shannon will host this panel on on-demand marketing, a business model that is changing the future of the localization industry. The panel will focus on:
- How the quest for optimized search positioning is shaping the future of localization
- The growth of global advocacy through multilingual reviews
- The need for brand engagement strategies
- How to manage virtual publishing channels
- Current Developments in Global SEO: Friday, June 14 at 9 a.m. Roberto Sastre, vice president of Lionbridge, will participate in this panel for those looking to develop or improve upon global strategies for their business. This panel will focus on creating multilingual websites with effective international SEO to help companies ensure they are able to engage all Internet users, regardless of language.
- Why This Shouldn't Be a One-way Street: Friday, June 14 at 2 p.m. Geoff Culbert, senior director at Lionbridge, will participate in this panel focused on the client / vendor relationship. This panel discussion will focus on how to turn these relationships into true partnerships, and will explore the benefits for doing so for both client and vendor.
Localization World London brings together top vendors and experts from around the world who will share their knowledge of how companies can succeed internationally and also reach multicultural and multiethnic audiences within their home countries. In addition to seminars and exhibits, there will be two evening networking events providing opportunities for attendees to establish alliances and partnerships. For more information or to attend the conference, please visit http://www.localizationworld.com/
About Lionbridge Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 120,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency and local relevancy across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.Lionbridge is a trademark or registered trademark of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and throughout the world. Contacts: Sara Buda Lionbridge Technologies email@example.com Emily SnyderMatter Communications for Lionbridge firstname.lastname@example.org(978) 518-4507 SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts