- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - As a government agency, it is essential for the EPA to track, manage, and secure the devices in their deployment and satisfy compliance requirements — something they do easily and cost effectively with Computrace and Absolute Manage.
- General Services Administration (GSA) - protects all the laptops in their Atlanta office with Computrace. In the event a laptop is lost or stolen, the GSA can rest assured that the data on these devices is secure.
- Yodlee, Inc. - the world leader in personal finance management solutions installed Absolute Service in the US, and use it to service Yodlee employees across the US and India. It supports external customer change management through the lifecycle of their SaaS environment, and manages a growing number of change requests logged with the 24×7 command center. Benefits include enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of Yodlee's support organization, and improved communication with customers.
Absolute Software Onsite At Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit Showcasing Product Portfolio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.