Featuring Persistent Endpoint Security and Management Solutions
VANCOUVER and WASHINGTON, DC, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - ( Gartner Security Summit 2013 - Booth # 90) - Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops and ultra-portable devices, will be at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit in Washington, DC.
Tim Williams, Director of Product Management at Absolute Software, will be speaking at the Summit about how IT and business can avoid failing each other. The session will be on Monday, June 10th at 7:05 pm until 7:30 pm in Theater A. This session will share real-world examples of how business stakeholders can work together to ensure IT investments are appropriate and potential service failures are handled in a way that will not impact productivity and profitability.
Absolute Software will be onsite showcasing its product portfolio - Absolute Computrace®, Absolute Manage®, Absolute Service and Absolute Secure Drive. A highlight is the patented Absolute persistence technology that is built into tens of millions of devices around the world and provides customers with a trusted lifeline to each device in their deployment, regardless of user or location. The ability to maintain a persistent connection with each endpoint allows customers to remotely manage and secure each device and the data it contains, supporting governance, risk management, and compliance initiatives relative to the endpoint.Absolute Software Customer Highlights:
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - As a government agency, it is essential for the EPA to track, manage, and secure the devices in their deployment and satisfy compliance requirements — something they do easily and cost effectively with Computrace and Absolute Manage.
- General Services Administration (GSA) - protects all the laptops in their Atlanta office with Computrace. In the event a laptop is lost or stolen, the GSA can rest assured that the data on these devices is secure.
- Yodlee, Inc. - the world leader in personal finance management solutions installed Absolute Service in the US, and use it to service Yodlee employees across the US and India. It supports external customer change management through the lifecycle of their SaaS environment, and manages a growing number of change requests logged with the 24×7 command center. Benefits include enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of Yodlee's support organization, and improved communication with customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV