NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Credit Acceptance was initiated with a neutral rating at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $121 price target. Upside limited by overheating auto lending market, BofA/Merrill said.
CVR Energy (CVI) was downgraded to sell from neutral at Goldman Sachs. $60 price target. Least upside among companies under coverage, Goldman said.
CVR Refining LP (CVRR) was initiated with a neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. $37 price target. Refining coverage view remains attractive, Goldman said.Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral from overweight. Largest customer Samsung experiencing a shortfall in its business, J.P. Morgan said.
Occidental Petroleum (OXY) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. The valuation reflects the restructuring options, said UBS. Price target was raised to $100. Questar (STR) was initiated with a neutral rating at UBS. $26 price target. The company is a solid growth, low risk play, UBS said.
Teekay (TK) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesApollo Investments (AINV) estimates were reduced at UBS. Incorporate first-quarter results. The long-term story is intact despite the dividend hike not occurring this quarter, said UBS. Berry Plastics (BERY) price target was raised at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to $27. Upbeat investor sessions and research, said BofA/Merrill Lynch. Reiterate Buy rating.
Merck & Co (MRK) price target was raised at UBS to $53. Reflects a pipeline that includes Lambro, said UBS. Titan International (TWI) estimates were reduced at Oppenheimer. Management withdrew guidance, said Oppenheimer. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV