TYSONS CORNER, Va., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy ® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) and mobile software, today announced that its innovative agile analytics solution, MicroStrategy Express™, has been recognized as a finalist in five separate categories for Best New Product or Service of the Year in The 2013 American Business Awards. The Stevie® Awards, as they are commonly known, are the nation's premier business awards, recognizing achievements by public, private, for profit and non-profit organizations in a number of categories.
MicroStrategy Express is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution designed to help business people instantly access data, explore it visually, and easily share insights with others. With Express, MicroStrategy provides an alternative to competing products from unproven startups that promise self-service but fail to deliver visual data discovery capabilities or sophisticated analytics needed to solve real-world business problems. Express, available as a free trial, delivers the best of both worlds by combining the agility and simplicity of SaaS with the analytical depth and scalability of a world-class enterprise BI platform. To learn more, visit www.microstrategy.com/express.
"We are honored to be recognized by The American Business Awards for MicroStrategy Express," said Sanju Bansal, Vice Chairman of the Board and Executive Vice President. "This distinction further strengthens our commitment to agile analytics and cloud computing, and reinforces our vision that business intelligence can be both effortless and governed, so users can be self-reliant and still trust the data."
This year, more than 3,200 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration in a wide range of categories. Finalists were chosen by more than 140 business professionals nationwide during preliminary judging in April and May. MicroStrategy Express was recognized as a finalist in the Best New Product or Service of the Year in the following categories:
- Software – Cloud Application/Service
- Business-to-Business Services
- Software – Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution
- Software – Mobile Operations Management Solution
- Business-to-Business Products – Computer Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV