Banner (BANR) ($32.94) is above its 200-day simple moving average at $29.74 with a monthly risky level at $34.70.
Popular (BPOP) ($29.05 vs. $29.46 on May 9) has a quarterly value level at $23.25 with a weekly pivot at $29.49 and monthly risky level at $33.83.
Capital City Bank Group (CCBG) ($11.33 vs. $11.84 on May 9) has an annual value level is $9.87 with a weekly pivot at $11.42 and monthly risky level at $12.17.
Cardinal Financial (CFNL) ($15.38 vs. $15.52 on May 9) has been downgraded to hold from buy with a semiannual value level is $14.50 and semiannual risky level at $17.42.Central Pacific Financial (CPF) ($18.33) is above its 200-day SMA at $15.46 with a monthly pivot at $18.04 and weekly risky level at $19.57. Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) ($13.49) has a weekly value level at $12.45 with the 200-day SMA at $14.39 and monthly risky level at $28.93.
First Bancorp (FBP) ($6.34) has a monthly value level at $6.21 with a multi-year high at $6.52 set on June 4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV