JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE Euronext: KCG) today announced that Knight Hotspot FX was named "Best Platform for Hedge Funds" among non-banks in the 2013 Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards.
"Knight Hotspot is honored to be selected by the readers of Profit & Loss as the 'Best Platform for Hedge Funds,'" said John Miesner, Managing Director and Head of Global Sales, Knight Hotspot FX. "Hotspot was the first ECN for the institutional FX market and remains at the forefront with innovative solutions that push standards higher in terms of the overall client experience. Receiving this prestigious award is recognition by the industry of our ongoing focus and commitment to meeting the unique needs of each of our clients."
The annual Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards are based on votes from readers of Profit & Loss magazine and www.profit-loss.com. The award categories recognize the leading providers among both banks and non-banks, which include interdealer brokers, ECNs and market data vendors.
Knight Hotspot FX LLC is a subsidiary of Knight Capital Group, Inc. Knight Hotspot FX in Europe is a division of Knight Capital Europe Limited.About Knight Knight Capital Group (NYSE Euronext: KCG) is a global financial services firm that provides access to the capital markets across multiple asset classes to a broad network of clients, including broker-dealers, institutions and corporations. Knight is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J. with a global presence across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For further information about Knight, please visit www.knight.com. SOURCE Knight Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV