LIVERMORE, Calif., June 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:PFMT), a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States, today announced that Lisa Im, Chief Executive Officer, and Hakan Orvell, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the upcoming William Blair Growth Stock Conference, in Chicago, on June 11, 2013 at 10:10am Central time.
An updated investor presentation and link to a live audio webcast will be available on Performant Financial's investor relations website ( http://investors.performantcorp.com ). An audio replay will be available for limited period of time following the conference.
To learn more about Performant Financial, please visit the company's website at http://www.performantcorp.com.About Performant Financial Corporation Performant Financial Corporation is a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services. The Company's services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for various government, healthcare and financial services markets in the United States. The Company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Livermore, California.
CONTACT: Richard Zubek Investor Relations 925-960-4988 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV