LONDON and LOS ANGELES, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) will be presenting together this week at the Financials 2013 conference in Amsterdam (Tuesday to Thursday, 11 to 13 June 2013) . In the first of two presentations, BlackLine and SAP will be joined by Thomson Reuters for a client case study highlighting best practices and benefits of automating critical accounting processes using BlackLine alongside solutions from SAP.
For the first session, entitled "See How Thomson Reuters Closes with Confidence by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP," Robert C. Abercrombie, CPA, director of Corporate Infrastructure & Operations for Thomson Reuters, will share his insight on how companies can communicate better, improve efficiencies, increase productivity, reduce bottom line costs and ultimately 'close with confidence' by implementing best practices such as automating traditionally manual account reconciliation and financial close processes.
The presentation with Thomson Reuters is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference.The second, entitled " How to Overcome Weaknesses and Inefficiencies in the Account Reconciliation Process for a Faster Close ," will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP® solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV