MEXICO CITY, June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:ICA) and (NYSE:ICA), the largest infrastructure and construction company in Mexico, and Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., known as OMA (Nasdaq:OMAB); (BMV:OMA), announced today that OMA has commenced an underwritten secondary public offering, subject to market and other conditions. OMA is filing a preliminary prospectus supplement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and has filed a registration statement and prospectus with Mexico's National Banking and Securities Commission ( Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores, or CNBV) and the Mexican Stock Exchange ( Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A.B. de C.V., or BMV) relating to the sale of 82,608,696 of its Series B shares, without par value, directly or in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs), currently held by Aeroinvest, S.A. de C.V. (Aeroinvest), ICA's indirect wholly owned subsidiary. Each OMA ADS represents eight Series B shares.
A total of 82,608,696 of OMA's Series B shares (directly or in the form of ADSs) will be offered for sale through the offering in Mexico and the offering in the United States and elsewhere outside of Mexico. In addition, as part of the offering, ICA intends to grant to the international underwriters and the Mexican underwriters independent options to purchase up to 12,391,304 additional Series B shares. The registered shares represent approximately 23.75% of OMA's total capital stock.
All of the Series B shares and ADSs are being sold by Aeroinvest, which will receive all the proceeds of the offering. OMA will not receive any proceeds from the offering, and its total number of outstanding Series B shares will not change as a result of the offering. ICA expects to retain a significant participation and the controlling interest in OMA through its ownership of OMA's Series BB shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV