SANTA ANA, Calif., June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC) announced today that its management team will be presenting at the Lazard Capital Markets Solid Storage Day on June 12, 2013 at 9:30 am ET. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
About STEC, Inc.
STEC, Inc. is a leading global provider of enterprise-class solid-state storage solutions designed for the ever-growing performance, reliability and endurance requirements of today's advanced data centers. The industry's first company to deploy solid-state drives (SSDs) into large-scale enterprise environments, STEC offers the industry's widest range of solid-state storage solutions, which protect critical information for major business and government organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, STEC also serves the embedded and military/aerospace markets with SSDs for industrial and rugged environments. For more information, visit www.stec-inc.com .The STEC logo is available at www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1079 STEC and the STEC logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of STEC, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries.
CONTACT: STEC, Inc. Mitch Gellman, Vice President of Investor Relations (949) 260-8328
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV