GREENWICH, Conn., June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH) announced that it will redeem for cash all of its outstanding 5.50% Senior Notes due November 1, 2013 (the "Notes"). The Notes were originally issued in October 2003 pursuant to an Indenture dated as of May 20, 1999, as supplemented by a Second Supplemental Indenture dated as of October 23, 2003. As of May 31, 2013, $71.8 million aggregate principal amount of Notes remained outstanding. On May 10, 2013, the Company completed the sale of $50 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.00% Senior Notes due 2017 and intends to use the proceeds from the sale of those notes, together with available cash, to redeem the outstanding Notes.
The Notes are expected to be redeemed on July 10, 2013 (the "Redemption Date") at a redemption price equal to the greater of (i) 100% of the principal amount of the Notes to be redeemed and (ii) the sum of the present values of the remaining scheduled payments of principal of and interest on the Notes that would be due after the Redemption Date (excluding accrued and unpaid interest as of the Redemption Date) discounted, on a semiannual basis (assuming a 360-day year consisting of twelve 30-day months), at the Treasury Rate (as defined in the Second Supplemental Indenture referred to above) plus 20 basis points. Holders of the Notes will also be paid accrued and unpaid interest on the Notes up to, but not including, the Redemption Date.
A Notice of Redemption was sent to the registered holder of the Notes by U.S. Bank National Association, the trustee with respect to the Notes. Copies of the Notice of Redemption and additional information relating to the procedures for redemption of the Notes may be obtained from U.S. Bank National Association by calling (800) 934-6802.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV