CARMEL, Ind., June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Mike Heard has been named senior vice president of operations, reporting to Bruce Baude, executive vice president, chief operations and technology officer, effective June 17.
"Mike brings a wealth of industry experience in claims, policyholder service, product support, and risk management," said Baude. "He is a proven leader, and we are delighted to have him join us."
Heard, 47, was previously senior vice president, business strategy & product support for Genworth Financial. Prior to that assignment, he was the senior vice president of claims for Genworth for seven years, and he also held a variety of claims, service, and operations roles for GE Financial. He earned both his M.S. and B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University.
Heard will assume most of the responsibilities of Chris McKee, who will be taking the role of senior vice president, infrastructure services, and will be accountable for IT infrastructure and enterprise print and mail production, also reporting to Baude.About CNO Financial GroupCNO Financial Group is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Washington National Insurance Company and Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company – serve pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com. SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV