BOSTON, June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy intelligence software, today announced that Matthew J. Cushing, who was most recently Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Acme Packet, will become EnerNOC's General Counsel and Vice President, effective June 11, 2013.
Prior to Acme Packet, Mr. Cushing was a partner at Bingham McCutchen LLP, where he represented public, private, and emerging growth companies in various industries including software, energy, biotech, manufacturing, and on-line services in a wide range of matters, including financing, public offerings of equity and debt securities, corporate governance and securities law compliance, and mergers and acquisitions.
"Matt possesses tremendous legal and business knowledge and experience across various industries that will be a great asset to our Company," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC. "I am delighted to have him join our leadership team.""I'm pleased to join EnerNOC at this exciting time when it is scaling its operations, entering new markets, and expanding its product offerings to transform energy management," said Cushing. "I can't wait to get started and help EnerNOC continue to grow from a leader in clean energy into one of the most iconic technology companies in the world." The Company also announced that David Samuels will step down from his position as Executive Vice President of Strategic Development and General Counsel to pursue another professional opportunity as Chief Strategy Officer for a privately-held Boston-based technology company. Upon his departure, Mr. Samuels will join EnerNOC's Strategic Advisory Board as Chairman. "My tenure at EnerNOC has been one of the most rewarding stretches of my career, and I look forward to being a very engaged advisor as the Company pursues its goal to deliver solutions that change the way the world uses energy," said Samuels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV