Textura is a technology company based on helping construction companies handle payments and processes in a much more efficient manner. After the housing collapse several years ago, the demand for this type of service has tremendously increased.
While Textura only relies on a handful of customers for most of its business, Allin says that they are some of the biggest players in the housing industry. Sales will increase as the housing recovery continues to improve and when more construction companies realize the efficiency of using tech companies in their operations.
Although the company is not yet profitable, revenue have doubled to $22 million from 2011 and in the last quarter alone, the company has experienced growth of 65%. Allin added that he expects the company to be at break-even by mid-2014.The company's belief is that housing will continue to improve and with it, so will commercial construction, which typically lags the housing market by six to nine months. "We're going to continue to invest in growth," Allin said, in response to what he plans to do with the proceeds of the IPO. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV