Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:39 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday.
Micron Technology (MU) was downgraded by Wells Fargo. "That's shortsighted," Cramer said, stressing the stock is a good buy. MU ended the day 2.4% higher at $12.95.
Cramer believes Entergy (ETR) is a good name to be in if the utility sector begins to perk up. ETR rose 2% to $69.57.Citigroup thinks Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) is going down 10%, but Cramer remains bullish, saying, "I don't like this call." HPQ fell 1% to $24.49. Morgan Stanley (MS) was downgraded by Oppenheimer. While Cramer understands the call is based on fundamentals, he thinks it is "premature." MS rose nearly 1% to $27.15. Cree's (CREE) LED bulbs finally look "normal," according to Cramer, and he likes the company going forward. CREE rose 1.1% to $63.53. RBC upgraded Weyerhaeuser (WY) to outperform. Cramer agreed, noting that it's a good play on housing. WY was unchanged at $29.10. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV